Thursday, June 3, 2010

Level 2 Required choreography

I am working diligently on the choreography for the level 2 certification test. It is really an amazing piece of choreography. Suhaila has done a great job of putting pieces together to really challenge the knowledge learned in level 2. I feel as if I have been working on this forever. But of course I have not.

Right now I am having trouble remembering exactly what happens next in the choreography. I have the home study kit, which has been invaluable. I am actually listening to the CD of the finger cymbal work right now. I do feel myself following the dancers too much right now to remember the order. My glut work is also failing me a bit in the quickness. Double time is still alluding me. I am laughing a lot. I am not sure exactly if this is good of if I am going a bit nuts.

I feel as if the choreography is coming along well, but the online classes are harder to get my butt into. I am still feeling very out of shape and my endurance is still low compared to what Suhaila is asking me to do. I still cannot walk in releve for any length of time. I am just assuming as I lose weight my knee and ankles will allow this to happen. I am considering trying to find a pacing partner to check in with daily to see how we are progressing in our Suhaila studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment